How to Change Your Default Email Client to Outlook in Windows 10
Change Default Email Client to Outlook
In Windows 10, in order to use BreederZOOpro's built-in email function, you must have Outlook installed on your computer. Make sure Outlook is set up as your default email program (even if you use a different email program such as Gmail or Yahoo mail when not using BreederZOOpro). Here is how you do it:
- Click the “Start” button (bottom-left corner Windows logo icon)
- Click the “Settings” gear icon (usually second from bottom)
- Now click the “Apps” icon in the Windows Settings window
- On the left-pane, click on “Default Apps“
- Look for the “Mail” heading, then click on the Outlook icon
Outlook will appear if it is installed on your computer.
6. Wait a few seconds and you’re done
7. To test that it works, go in to the Contacts section of BreederZOOpro and select a contact (in this instance, you can choose yourself as the contact). Choose a blank e-mail, or a form email that you have created previously. Make sure the Email field has an email address.
Here is what displays if you have created various canned emails. Choose the email you want to send.
8. Outlook should now open. Send the email and make sure it went through.